Enermet MxC Controllers
Enermet MPC – Central controller
The ENERMET MPC is a large scale central controller. Ripple control applications, such as tariff control, lighting management as well as online load management are integrated into a compact system. The MPC supports up to 32 substations and up to 40 external inputs and 16 output signals, a PC acts as an intelligent user interface. Syncronisation can be either achieved through an external input or via a serial computer port with a GPS or DCF77 receiver.
Enermet MLC – The local controller
The Enermet MLC is the local controller for ripple control applications with a central controller and one or more substations. It provides for emergency operation of the ripple control system if there is a failure of the central station or the communication line between central station and substation is down. The MLC provides for 5 digital inputs. As an option, another 8 digital inputs and a switch module with 8 pushbuttons are available.
Enermet MSC – A small scale central controller
The Enermet MSC is a small scale controller. Ripple control applications, such as tariff control, lighting management as well as online load management are integrated into a compact system. It supports one substation and up to 7 external inputs. Syncronisation can be either achieved through an external input or via a serial computer port with a GPS or DCF77 receiver. A serial interface provides for remote calling through an optional supervisor-software.
Enermet Supervisor Software – Everything under control
The Enermet MPC / MSC Supervisors are the ideal tools for supervising and remote control of the MPC / MSC controllers. The Supervisor software runs on a common PC under the Windows operating system and communicates to the MPC / MSC via a point to point connection.
- Up to 200 objects
- Up to 20 object groups
- Up to 10 time program steps per object or object group
- Up to 10 even program steps per object or object group
- Up to 70 signals (for event programming)
- Up to 16 controlled objects
- Target manually set or under time or event control
- Demand measurement input: 0/4 … 20 mA analogue, Impedance 125 Ω
- Start of measurement period signal
- Demand monitor
- MPC: up to 16 outputs for signals
- Radio ClocK: DCF 77, GPS
- Serial interface for remote control with supervisor-software or via a computer (according to DIN 19244, OSI levels 1, 2 and 7)