Landis+Gyr has decades of smart metering experience, and in Europe alone over 150 utilities utilize a Landis+Gyr smart metering solution. We have provided numerous unique turnkey solutions that fulfill the needs of our customers and the regulatory requirements of each… Läs mer
Creating 21st century business processes
Landis+Gyr has decades of smart metering experience, and in Europe alone over 150 utilities utilize a Landis+Gyr smart metering solution. We have provided numerous unique turnkey solutions that fulfill the needs of our customers and the regulatory requirements of each market. Our local presence and delivery of smart metering and smart grid components, end-to-end solutions, projecting, and operational services ensure that you will profit from the benefits of our extensive experience in your direct business environment.
Our team of dedicated consultants supports customers in preparing for their smart metering and smart grid projects by providing industry tools and knowledge, and by sharing a thorough understanding of the smart metering layers – from devices and communications all the way to meter data management and system integrations. Our aim is to support the customer to build a future proof platform on which they can build their smart grid solutions by ensuring that they’re aware of the optimal solution architecture and future proof technologies.
Benefits of utilizing consulting services:
- Gain an understanding how your existing metering and IT systems fit into the smart metering landscape
- Find the right model to implement a smart metering solution according to your unique situation
- Enable extension to multi-energy metering
- Plan your rollout based on learnings from comprehensive field experience
- Identify integration challenges and ways to solve them
- Ensure the security of solution architecture and the confidentiality of data
- Learn how to work with external partners such as hosting suppliers and teleoperators
- Evaluate potential business effects of a smart metering deployment
- Understand how to fully utilize smart metering in your internal processes
- Ensure your solution keeps the door open for future smart grid development
Ultimately, depending on your business strategy and needs, Landis+Gyr can help you develop your key business processes to help you get the most out of your smart metering investment.
- Europa, Mellanöstern och Afrika