Flexibility and efficiency from metering to billing
Landis+Gyr Converge belongs to the latest generation of automatic meter reading systems and meter data warehouses. The system delivers the prerequisites for an automated, end-to-end process – from metering to billing.
Today’s business and regulatory environment means there is increasing demand for the quantity, quality and availability of data. Landis+Gyr Converge is used in several type of operations and our customer base includes distribution, transmission and generation companies. The system also serves integrated utilities in partially-liberalized markets.
Landis+Gyr Converge is deployed for municipal utilities and as a high-availability, redundant system for very large utilities. It processes electricity, gas, heat and water data. The system’s scalability and modularity ensure tailored system configuration.
Helping business processes
Landis+Gyr Converge enables data from many different meters to be easily read, edited, processed, and passed to various market players. This type of process data provides the basis for utilities to develop solid customer care and billing of services that they provide. Furthermore, Landis+Gyr Converge enables automatic acquisition of customer-specific data, and the production of clearly laid-out graphs, tables, reports and tariff structures. This information can be transferred over the internet.
Landis+Gyr Converge is comprised of three key elements:
- Data acquisition
- Data processing
- A flexible interface for routing data
Converge serves various types of Customers (TSO, DSO, Large industrial companies, Commercial chains).
Would you like to be offered a product overview or do you have additional questions?
Click here to contact us.
- Extensive meters support enables independency of the meter vendor
- Genuine Landis + Gyr product delivered and supported by Landis+ Gyr
- Proven system performance means low risk for decision maker
- Continuous system development to meet regulatory and operational
- Implementation as HES only or as combined end-to-end system
- Communication technology agnostic solution supporting also a back-up line to maximize the success ratio of data acquisition
- Up-to-date in cybersecurity.
- Support of latest modern secure browsers (thin client)
- Landis+Gyr and 3rd party device support: over 150 meter types supported
- Europa, Mellanöstern och Afrika