Comprehensive metering and memory options, high precision and a secure investment: the ZxD series from Landis+Gyr comprises the world's leading meters for mid-sized and large industrial applications. The 0.2 Class model is also increasingly in demand by grid customers. Läs mer
Mature technology for demanding industrial applications
Comprehensive metering and memory options, high precision and a secure investment: the E650 series from Landis+Gyr comprises the world's leading meters for mid-sized and large industrial applications. The 0.2 Class model is also increasingly in demand by grid customers.
Recording measurement values uses a maximum of eight channels, which provide the energy and quadrant information for parametrizable energy and performance calculations. Each of the 24 energy tariff and maximum registers has extensive configuration possibilities; and there are many internal and external options for tariff control.
The communication future is modular
The E650 basic version (without module insertion) communicates by integrated CS-, RS-232 and RS-485 interfaces. In the CU model (communication units), the number of transfer technologies is not only multiplied; the method also allows modules to be easily exchanged at any time. Currently, there are over a dozen communication units available that support practically every modern transfer technology – from the simplest serial interface up to the GPRS modem.
Centralized and customized energy management
Several metering points (e.g., gas, water) can be connected with two pulse inputs. In combination with eight freely parametrizable outlets, the E650 becomes the central energy consumption point for industrial customers. Comprehensive memory options (previous consumption values, load process profiles, energy and performance data) make customized offers possible. Information about the network and supply quality are recorded as well and can be read out over the interface.
- Future-oriented with Plug & Play
- Highest accuracy (Class 0.2)
- Single phase recording of energy and quadrants
- Tariff setting with energy, performance, previous values and load process
- External tariff control external with switch clock, event control or multi-station control
- Twenty-four each energy and maximal registers
- Eight simultaneous metering channels
- Comprehensive communications options
- Optical interface
- IEC or DLMS support
- Versions available for all current and tension ranges
- Numerous specific market and application versions available
- Europa, Mellanöstern och Afrika