T150 – Reliable ultrasonic flow sensor
The ULTRAHEAT® T150 (2WR7…) flow sensor is an ultrasonic volume measurement component for separately approved calculators.
The measurement of flow is performed by the ultrasonic flow principle: opposite sending and receiving transducers send ultrasonic signals alternately with and against the flow direction. The flow rate can be exactly calculated from the difference between the two transit times.
The measurement is wear-free and stable over a very long time period. Volume proportional pulses carry this information to a connected calculator.
The meter comprises a flow measuring part (completely made of metal) and an associated electronic unit. These two components are affixed with each other by cable. The flow measuring part is available also in IP65 (Standard: IP54).
The T150 (2WR7…) is easy to install and to handle, it doesn't require straight length of pipe or flow strengtheners and can be installed any way round. The mounting orientation does not affect the measuring range accuracy or the measuring dynamics. The Flow Sensor is insensitive to small particles in the water and operates silently.
- Ultrasonic principle
- Accurate, rugged, non-wearing
- Full-metal measurement tube resistant to soiling
- Metrological class 1:100 acc. EN 1434
- Total measurement range 1:1000
- No straight pipe sections necessary
- Battery operated up to 9 years
- Automatic data storage on yearly set day and for 36 months
- Optical interface acc. EN 61107
- Pulse output
- Europa, Mellanöstern och Afrika