Based on Landis+Gyr’s comprehensive experience in various sizes of Advanced Metering Infrastructure (AMI) projects, we have developed detailed processes and practices that ensure efficient, reliable smart metering rollouts that meet your budget and timelines. We have the resources, skills and… Läs mer
Based on Landis+Gyr’s comprehensive experience in various sizes of Advanced Metering Infrastructure (AMI) projects, we have developed detailed processes and practices that ensure efficient, reliable smart metering rollouts that meet your budget and timelines. We have the resources, skills and experience needed to carry out demanding solution deployments covering the complex scope of a modern AMI environment. Our experts will provide you with the Services you need, from project management, installation, integration, migration and configuration, all the way to system launch – either as a turnkey Service with us and our dedicated partners or together with your resources, whatever suits you best.
- Speed up the rollout, deployment, integration and migration of smart metering solution covering hardware and software
- Highly-qualified resources
- Robust, proven processes
- Project Management Services are targeted at customer who aim for professional, reliable and fast AMI rollouts realized by an experienced project management organization to plan and run their deployment project. Based on our comprehensive expertise on AMI deployments of various sizes and lengths, we have proven processes, methods and tools, e.g. Prince 2, to manage rollouts efficiently and professionally. It starts with generating a solid deployment project plan based on customer preferences, applied technologies, geographical areas and targeted timelines. Our experienced project manager will run the overall project, including progress monitoring, reporting, problem solving and risk management.
- Deployment Service can also cover the smart device hardware installation, a solution for utilities who decide to out-task not only project management but also key tasks of device installations to Landis+Gyr. Here, we work together with our proven partners to manage all installation efforts bringing a smart device live. Typical tasks included in the Service are hardware logistics, device installation in the field and “clean-up” Services to ensure an efficient operation in the field.
- Software deployment and integration is a core element of an AMI deployment project. Smooth solution operation is secured by careful planning, set-up and configuration of the IT infrastructure, software application and integrations to the customer systems. It can also include a migration from transitioning from an existing AMI system to a new Landis+Gyr AMI solution landscape. Testing and customer training are further examples of our Service content.
- Europa, Mellanöstern och Afrika